There are five main types of paint brushes. First, the wool brush, which has soft bristles that evenly accentuates the paint, is often used for brushing paint. Second, the bristle brush, which is more rigid, is often used for brushing paint. Third, the elastic filament brush, because of its hard texture, is often used as a cleaning tool. Fourth, roller brushes are used for large-area paint rollers because the rollers use a wide area. Fifth, the mixed bristle brush, made of a variety of animal hairs, is mostly used in the decoration industry.
Then the details are as follows:
1. Wool brush, wool is one of the materials often used in industrial manufacturing to make brushes, and it is one of the earliest materials. The wool brush has the advantages of large paint content and good leveling, which can evenly highlight the paint and is very durable. And because of the soft bristles of wool brushes, they are often used for brushing paint.
2. Bristle brush, a brush made of bristles. Pig bristles, commonly known as pig hair. This brush has the characteristics of being rigid, not easily deformed, and resistant to moisture. And because pig hair brushes are more rigid, they are often used for brushing paint.
3. The elastic filament brush is mostly made of stainless steel copper filament , nylon filament and other metal materials. Because of its hard texture, it is often used as a cleaning tool, which can effectively remove burrs, oil stains, and unclean dead corners. It is a good helper for cleaning.
4. Roller brushes, also known as rollers, are divided into three types: long hair, medium hair and short hair. Because the roller has a wide area of use, it is often used for large-area paint roller coating. But the disadvantage is that it is easy to produce paint splashing.
5. Mixed bristle brush, as the name suggests, this is a brush made of cats mixed with wool, pig hair and horse hair. It has a wide range of applications and is mostly used in the decoration industry.